Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dim Sum+ Egg Tarts= Delicious + Notes

 
Dim sum is awesome. Egg tarts are awesome. I have no idea what's in them, but they are awesome. Sadly, I learned that my body hates carbohydrates because I gained two pounds from eating dimsum, which is for a vegetarian like me, all carbohydrates.

On another note, I volunteered at Tzu Chi. It's pretty fun, and I get to practice a lot of Chinese. WOOOHOOO.

Next notes: RIP Amy Winehouse. I really liked your song, "Rehab." also RIP the victims of the Norway massacre and bombing. The NYtimes says there are at least 80 dead. May you all rest in peace. All of you left us too soon, but I hope you can find peace.
I read that the gunman/bomber laughed while he shot the young people, and he was cited to be an extremist. This incident reminds me that we need the entire world to strive for tolerance, respect, and love. There's just not enough in the world.

No comments: